THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, February 7, 2009

ALL ABOUT STRAWBERRIES....oh dear!!




Okay...so I forgot my camera yesterday at work but really wanted to talk about strawberries so I post a picture of LAST year's berries from Miss Barbara of Turkey Hollow....and FOUR customers either came in or called today to purchase those STRAWBERRIES...oh dear is right! I don't have any Turkey Hollow strawberries and hopefully Miss Barbara is reading this and will make a few in between the rabbit ears and birds of fancy!!
I do have the strawberry make-do (pictured) and those sweet little mice in the shoe with their berry gift, for sale...Now I will have to dig deep in the summerthyme bin and see if I have some other strawberries left from last year. I LOVE STRAWBERRIES....they are a fun summer decoration - but HEY they work pretty darn good for Valentine's Day too....wonder why I didn't think of that before??
It was in the 40's today outside - yesterday morning 13 degrees.....this weather is sure strange lately....I like the 40's and maybe tomorrow the 50's...Monday is suppose to be nice too and Sharon and I are going on a buying trip .... far away....well....about 3 hours one way... it never seems long when we travel as we talk and talk and talk and all of a sudden we are at our destination! Fingers crossed we find lots of good olde treasures!
Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend.....

5 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....That picture does look festive!....it was in the sixties here in Central Virginia today....have fun on your buying trip! Janet :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

In the 80's here...but the wind is "freshening" and so it's going to drop down & we'll be "freezing" at 50 or something.

That little mouse is so adorable!!!!

UPON A HILL said...

I really like your header that you have. Puts you in the mood for gardening.

ctlogcabin said...

Oh My a three hour trip...I know what that's like,and I agree if your with a good friend the times goes so fast. Hope you had a good time and picked up some neat stuff. If you traveled four hours east, you could have been at the cabin. :-)
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Shari said...

Just saw the mice today!! Too Cute! I have been wanting to make some for soooooooooooo long. Maybe soon! You are an inspiration to me!

Hugs,
Shari