THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 16, 2009

WOOHOO!!!


I have all my gifts finished and packaged for the our ornament exchange on Monday!! I just kept working while customers (yeaaa customers!!) browsed and shopped!!! (yeaaa shopped) !!! I am excited to go now - they don't look like much do they??? Remember this is an ornie exchange but no one makes ornies....LOL!! The hard part is four of the gals who come also make items for the store so we have to think of something that wasn't done...or seen before. That is hard ... My gift is simple but heartfelt so I am hoping the gals will love it !!!
I am dying to know what Sharon is making since she is the biggest contributor to the store...and we do the classes together...and go to the trade shows together....and we just about discuss everything together....although....and that is a BIG although...I never know what she is making for the store until it gets there and I am always surprised! I will post pics of all my treasures. Three of the gals are really into the altered art and three of us are more primitive....interesting!Want to know something about me???? I love candy canes....I am still eating them from Christmas...I purchase boxes and boxes of the sweet cheapy ones and am in "candy cane heaven"....I also collect candy canes.....I can't even imagine how many I have....wood, fabric, glass, plastic, big, little, crooked, straight.....love them all !!!


5 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

They look so adorable the way you packaged them Judy! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Candy canes & Ice cream, huh? No chocolate? hehe:)
Hope you have a wonderful, busy day!
XoXo,
lisa

Kath said...

Oh--I just love how ya did those up! So neat!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs-Kath

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....Those packages look sooo cute!....and I love candy canes too!....not so much the eating part but the collecting part for sure! Janet :)

ctlogcabin said...

Mornin Judy ~ I wouldn't even care whats inside that package, I just Love the way its wrapped, So Sweet !!! Have fun at your exchange cant wait to see what all you girls made.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Judy,
You had me laughing about customers actualling shopping....I totally understand! Good for you and the packages looked too darn cute.
Stay warm,
Beth