THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 15, 2009

WISHFUL THINKING.....

It has been bitter cold all day today and tomorrow is suppose to be worse.....not as cold as the midwest mind you, but nonetheless it is COLD !! I had to make this pretty pot of tulips to brighten my spirit - it made me think of the nice days ahead (thank goodness they are not behind me)....I have been a bit down in the dumps with an ongoing saga....and needed something to pull me out of it! Words like trust, friendship and truth...mean so very much to me and I don't understand how some can use them so loosely.....oh well the tulips helped....meanwhile....I have been busy working on my ornie exchange creations and am half way done...woohoo!!
Customers were out and about which was a good thing - I made this heart garland today and stuffed some Valentine pillows....moved some displays around in the store (that usually brings the customers in when I am up to my elbows in messes)....works every time!! New treasures arrived from my sweet young friend in North Carolina.....she makes the neatest items....always something different....thank you Dawn! I will post some pictures on the PT tomorrow. Want to know something about me??? I love ice cream and eat it almost every night....did I say almost....yeah right.....I eat it EVERY NIGHT!

No comments: