THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, January 12, 2009

PROBLEM SOLVED....

Went to put the pj's on and then looked on my windowsill and saw the perfect "ornie exchange gift"....it is something that my sweet friend Barbara of Turkey Hollow sent me a couple years ago...(getting gifts from Barb is so much fun - she is so creative)...anyway, I am excited now and will start work on my "ornies", that aren't really ornies but surely a token of friendship, first thing tomorrow!! Hey...it is turning out to be a great day....all I had to do was fret to all of you and all is well. Hugs to you guys....Judy
ps...can't tell as someone who is gonna get one might peek!

4 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Stay warm and enjoy working on those mysterious ornies!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Love the little pillow and how it looks in your new header!

Have a wonderful day creating.
Rondell♥

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

Good Morning Judy-Well what did you think of the bachlor? I personally wanted the last girl he picked to go home. Drama Queen. I also get all snug as a bug with my wine and enjoy the show. Cold here in PGH. too. Are you a Steeler or Eagles fan? Have fun with the girls and keep warm it is going to be a bitter one this week.
Donna

oldetymemarketplace said...

Hi Judy!
Just got on your blog and noticed the temperature....BRRR!!! Hope you made it thru the holidays well and that you got all your leftover Christmas stuff all tucked away...what a job huh??? All your Valentine goodies look great!
Have a great day!
Beth