THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, January 26, 2009

A PERFECTLY FUNFILLED DAY TODAY....and presents to boot!











What a fun time I had today at our ornie exchange.....I took lots of pictures of Brenda's home and decided to put them in an album on my PT.... www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick cause her home is just delicious!!! Three of us were running around snapping pictures...and Brenda was just laughing at us.
I got the coolest gifts.....we had the best lunch...the best company....and we want to do it more than once a year !!! A couple gals couldn't come as work interferred - we missed them! The pics are of my exchange gift to the girls...I call them Paper Dolls...the anagram is the initial of each gals name!
Pictures of the gifts I received I will post on the PT - I had the best time and really needed a fun time with good friends.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I have to agree with the heading of your post....it sure looks like a great fun bunch of girls and your gift to them was just adorable.
Karen

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Ooo the paper dolls you made are too darling! And I agree about your friend's house -- it looks terrific!

Pots 'n Prims said...

Oh! The lil' paper dolls you made are too cute! Looks like so much fun, too!! And, the house! WoW!!
Have a wonderful day!
XoXo~
lisa

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~ What a fun time you had ... going to check out your picture trail to see your friends house. What cute ornies you made,
love the "paper dolls"..your too clever. And your darling grandson is so sweet...like all your gandchildren....you and Tony are Blesssed. I'll take a bag of good wishes...and package of friendship to go...Thanks !!!
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox