THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, January 4, 2009

LA-DE-DA...

LOL!!! Look what my friend Miss Connie www.logcabinprimitives.blogspot.com made for me.....a faux magazine cover....what fun!! I came home from a very quiet day at the store (big frown) to this wonderful gift from a true friend!!! Love you Connie!! If you go to her blogspot you will see how creative she is an a decorator - her eye for color and putting just the right items together in her home is envious!! We did get a "real" article in Create and Decorate magazine last September (NOT the cover...LOL!!) - in their special holiday issue...and my daughter for Christmas had the article framed....she brought me to tears knowing how proud she was. Kids can do that to you!
I am busily working on Valentine's Day as that is what sold yesterday in the store...and hopefully will have some items for sale on our Picture Trail shortly....Miss Barbara from Turkey Hollow told me she is working on some wonderful surprises for the store....woohoo!! and Sharon of Vintage Threads (just coming back from spending Christmas with family in Georgia) will get busy too....I think I put a "sparkle" in Brenda's eye when I gave her a fun idea for her tiny cloches....wait till you see them!!
Have a great Sunday.....talk later....now I have to go make me a bunch of "red" hearts to fill an olde wooden bowl!!!


10 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Good Morning Miss Judy ~~
Glad to see your liked your magazine cover. lol If it wasn't for you...I wouldn't even know
about Blogs let alone have one.... so you my Dear are the reason Im here playing every day.((((hugs))))
I love the real article published and now framed...
what a sweet gift,from your Daughter.
Have a Wonderful Day ~~
Love & Big Hugs ~ Connie xox

big city prims said...

I just discovered that your shop is only about 2 hours from Philly! Yipee! Will take a ride out there one weekend soon! Can't wait to see it and buy some goodies!!! TJ

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Sure wish I lived closer...what a nice gift from your daughter and I love the magazine cover too.
Rondell

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey sweetie!!! What wonderful gifts! I saw the magazine article Judy, it was GREAT!! What a great idea for your daughter to frame it as a gift...I'm so excited about this new year Judy!! Could it be the granddaughter? Definitely yes but there's just something about a new year that makes me excited and oh-so-thankful ~ wishing you a wonderful week ahead dear friend! xxoo, Dawn (I can't believe Sharon was here in GA!!)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Gosh, I love those hearts! A whole bowl of them, how festive and lovely! Hope traffic at your store picks up, yes, push the Valentine's angle, people do need something to look forward to in the dreary January days!

Beehind Thyme said...

Good Evening... Judy

Love those Hearts! You have gotten me in the mood... I think I will start stitching in a few moments on some Valentine Goodies.

As always... I love visiting with you here at your blog.

Kentucky Hugs, Pamela

Janet - underthewillow said...

Love the magazine cover, those hearts are super nice!....and how wonderful to have the actual magazine framed, that was so thoughful!....I'm off to watch that new show called, "Superstars Of Dance"! Janet :)

Lisa said...

I looked through the pics of your store. You have some nice things. I hope to someday have my own store too (when my kids are grown or at least older). I'm following your blog.
Lisa
www.primroseparlor.blogspot.com

Thistlebrooms said...

What a Wonderful thing for such a good friend to do...
How Special...Good Job Connie!!!
I'm really enjoying your Blog also Judy...
Marilyn

Kudzu said...

That's so sweet and special!
Kudzu