THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I BID THEE FAREWELL....

OKAY ...SO WHAT WAS I THINKING.....???
Did I really think I could manage TWO blogs....???.....I am always over estimating myself....guess that is better than under estimating....However....I will deem myself unworthy of taking care of two blogs and will give my Valentine Holiday blog up......(silly of me to think I could do both but I truthfully don't have that much interesting "stuff" to share)....so off with her head....begone sweet Valentine Blog....I bid you farewell....till we meet again....

Hope that title didn't scare you....LOL!! I have WAYYYYYY too much fun with this blog to go away---------------and I have met so many new friends....off to the store I go....Judy

7 comments:

Karen said...

Well, you deserve a CORNER for that one girlie! lol

I really thought you were throwing in the towel and I was going 'WHAT????' She can't dot that!

Glad to see you will still be around! We'd all miss your wonderful posts and pictures and updates!
Hugs, Karen

ctlogcabin said...

That's some sense of Humor you have Miss Judy. lol Good thing you are only talking about giving up your Holiday Blog.
We will look forward .... to you posting more
thoughts and pictures here.
Sending Big Warm Hugs ~ Connie xox

ohiofarmgirl said...

Don't scare me like that..lol I visit often and so enjoy your blog. Dianntha

ohiofarmgirl said...

Don't scare me like that..lol I visit often and so enjoy your blog. Dianntha

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

R.I.P., Valentine Blog...the blog is dead...Long Live the Blog! Viva La Spice Cupboard!

Yay, now you can post MORE in this blog!!!

Janet - underthewillow said...

You'd BETTER keep this blog!!....LOL....you're right, two blogs would be just too hard to keep going! Janet :)

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

Judy-Glad you are not going any where. I enjoy your blog daily. The weather here in Pgh. is sooooo cold too. Today we are getting snow so what out it might be on its way. Hope all is well with your saga. The Eagles are playing now and then the Steelers.
Donna