THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREW !!




Yesterday after closing the store we went to my daughters to celebrate our youngest grandson's birthday...Today he is "3" !! I just had to share some of the excitement with you...the picture of the four boys are all brothers - my daughter's family....The other picture is my son and daughter (wonder what they are talking about???) ....he also has 4 - 2 boys and 2 girls....what a "crazy, loud, fun time they have together. Their ages are similiar and how neat it is to have cousins to grow up with.
Today is our ornie exchange and I will be sure to post pictures of the goodies I receive and some of Brenda's home.....this has started to be a fun week....this last week in January!!

3 comments:

big city prims said...

How cute, Judy! What a little sweet face on your grandson! How's the weather there? Philly is freezing and we're supposed to get snow tomorrow. Of course, I believe it when I see it. LOL.

Kath said...

Oh what a handsome birthday boy!! :)
...and he has some handsome brothers too!
Looks like a very fun time,smiles abound!!

Have a wonderful day
hugs-Kath

The Feathered Nest said...

What beautiful grandchildren Judy!!! Looks like they are all so close in age, that's a good thing ~ they will definitely grow up together. Brenda's home is AMAZING!! You knew I would love it!! I love each and every little thing ~ I bet you all had a wonderful time together! Thank you for showing me ~ xxoo, Dawn