THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

EVERYTHING IS WHITE...

I am home...no work today - the snow and freezing rain is holding me captive! 10 am and still in my jammies . I had BIG plans for today and not sure I will get any of them accomplished. The Heritage Market Trade Show starts tonight and it is the only time I can go - a trade show to a storekeeper is a MUST as it is important to see what is new - what are "must haves" and getting a good "see" what will be available for fall and Christmas. The Heritage Market is a "handmade" show and I really don't want to miss it. Guess I will have to convince Mr. Nice Guy to get me there. (I have my ways!!)
I have been suffering with the "sniffles"....I get grouchy when I don't feel good and I am not always on my best behavior - I am working on that !!!
Guess I will go sew up some bunnies.....

9 comments:

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

Good Morning- I know how you feel about not getting out. We are all homebound today due to the weather. Not to bad except its my day off and I like to run and bum around. Your friends house looks fab. which one is she? The gifts were so cute. Well stay safe and warm.
Tootalls-Donna

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Morning Donna...The plows just went up and down the road so I guess we are going to head out to the store to "shovel" and hope the parking lot is plowed...!! Bottom row - Sharon and Vicki
Top - Eleanor (she was prim before they had a name for it!!) ME and Brenda...AND yes dieting is in the future - yiyiyi !! Hope your snow melts fast!!!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hope ye can get to the Heritage Market, be careful out there in the slippery stuff!

Janet - underthewillow said...

I wanted to post about the package I received today from The Cinnamon Stick because it was just so much fun to open! I purchased two absolutely wonderful pillows made by Barbara of Turkey Hollow Folk Art and am just thrilled with them, they are GORGEOUS! Each pillow was wrapped in heart tissue paper, one with a red string bow, the other tied with red foil heart garland, and there was a surprise gift wrapped up as well!....heart shaped cinnamon red hots with an old ice cream spoon in a valentine ditty bag....PLUS the box itself was filled with heart tissue paper and inside there were paper heart shapes scattered throughout!....truely a joyful treat indeed! Thank you SO much Miss Judy!!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~~ We have ice at this point in the day. Hope Tony can get you out to the show. Safe Travel.
Janet ~~ Judy is the same way at her store, a stickler for all the little touches,everything is done to a tea, her tags, her bags the way she ties up your purchase, all very detailed. So either way you go, by mail or in person...the Cinnamon Stick is a wonderful shopping experience.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Wow - you girls are making me feel special! I just love what I do and I love to play...how lucky can you get!!! Janet...I wish I could have put some "SNOW" in that box and then I KNOW you would be happy!
Connie....XXOXOXOXOOXOXXOOXOXOX Hugs and more hugs and more hugs...miss you!! Judy

Bren said...

Hope you are warm and safe and able to get to the market safely. Maybe the cold air will cure your sniffles, might be good for you. Becareful in this yucky weather.
Hugs, Bren

Beehind Thyme said...

OH... honey I do hope you get to the show... you are right nothing like those shows to prepare you for the up-coming seasons.

Hope you get to feeling better, you will be in my thoughts.

Winter Blessings, Pamela

Karen said...

Well stay safe and warm....your day sounded cozy though.

Where is the Heritage Market....guess I should know but forgot.

I'm heading out your way to Valley Forge tomorrow for the Market Square Show.

Karen