THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 9, 2009

COMING SOON.....AND IN STORE NOW.....



I am having fun at the store.....it looks great again and very cheerful with lots of "LOVE" all around!! Are these Valentine mice the cutest ever !!!!! One of these gals will be chosen as "Miss Valentine" at the Social !! I wonder whose name will be drawn out of the Valentine Box to win her...???? Handmade by Connie Steinbeck who always "makes my day" with her treasures!!
The vintage wool pillows are from Turkey Hollow Folkart....always perfect in every way!! They will be arriving soon with more goodies!!!
I know I promised a post that was written but didn't have pictures - the post seems "olde" now so I will just post a picture of our olde-fashioned Valentine Box.. The teacup is filled with "Merrie Thoughts" to keep the "glooms" from getting in the way of having fun shopping!!
Snow is expected here starting in the early dawn hours....not especially to my liking...especially if we can't open the store.....(big frown)....will just have to wait and see what happens....I AM SURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.....!!! XO










5 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Yer store sure looks delightful, and what clever, fun ideas you have! The mice in a contest, the Merrie Thoughts (I have a blog by that name that I've been working on!!!)in the teacup, the darling arrangement of the wares -- those wool heart pillows are just incredible!!!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I miss seeing those old Valentine boxes like we used to make in grade school:)

Love those hearts from Turkey Hollow those are so neat!
Rondell

Shari said...

I love, love, love the mice!! I have been wanting to make some for months.Yours are the cutest I've seen for Valentines Day!!!!! Are they for Sale????

Hugs, Shari

ctlogcabin said...

Hello Judy ~ Everything looks great, sweet mice...and of course Miss Barbara's "stuff" is the Best. Hope you had a great week-end,
In & Out of the Store. Going now to pull my whole closet apart..Im missing a brown shirt and its driving me crazy...I must find it, or die trying. lol
Sending Big Warm Hugs ~ Connie xox

Kudzu said...

I just love the little mice! And it looks like rickrack around the hearts? Cute!
Kudzu