THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, December 28, 2008

YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING!!

Seems like Dave from Homethrown Pottery just couldn't get that big olde red thrasher out of his mind....so after sleeping on it and knowing they could easily come back past the store on their way to Lancaster in the morning.....well....the end result is the following picture....THAT BIG OLDE RED THRASHER FOUND A NEW HOME....Have a safe journey Lisa and Dave....see you in the summerthyme!!Today I tore the store apart.....what a mess.....but I just couldn't take it any longer...when it is over it is OVER !! Now I must do the big clean-up - rearrange - and redo ....all in two days.....wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Dennis said...

I hope summertime is closer than usual, but I doubt it!!! Happy New year everyone!!

D.M.Ivie
www.friendlyflames.com

Karen said...

Wow, lucky Lisa and Dave...they have a great find there.
Good luck with the shop cleanup...I know it's a huge job, but you'll do it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
P.S. When I'm out that way I'd love to come visit your shop...I need directions. We come often and will be out there in Feb.
Karen

ctlogcabin said...

Its over... Its over ... Its O-V-E-R, over (must be sung) LOL Thats what my girls and I sing when something comes to an end. So that goes for all the Christmas decorations and the
Year 2008.
Happy ~ Healthy~ New Year to ...
You, Tony, and the Whole Gang ~~
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Pots 'n Prims said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pots 'n Prims said...

Oh Judy! What fun we had visiting!!! We just made it home ~ safe & sound! And would you believe we also fit a wooden horse sleigh on there too?! Wait 'til you see the pic! hehe!! Can't wait to visit again soon! Thanks bunches & tell Tony thanks too!
XoXo,
lisa