THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, December 11, 2008

ON IT'S WAY TO HEREFORD....


Woohoo - Miss Barbara, of Turkey Hollow fame, sent me a picture of three "Winter Pillows" on their way to THE CINNAMON STICK !! Rag stuffed and made of vintage wool....how I do love her creativity and workmanship! A boxful of treasures will arrive - along with a very special something for someone - yes Amy YOU !! I will be stalking the post office until they come! (my postmistress thinks I am the silliest but when goodies come in the mail I think of them as presents for the store!!) I LOVE PRESENTS - today some tallow candles should arrive from Saltbox Peddler....really nice tapers - and they smell so-o-o-o good!!
It is raining here again this morning...(glad it is not snow) but a bit chillier than yesterday (it was in the 60's) - lots to do this rainy morning before opening the store so toodle-loo for now!

3 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh how I LOVE Barb's work!....speaking of Barb, this morning I am seeing that her blog is gone??....hopefully it's is just a glitch! Janet :)

Kudzu said...

Oh,you're so lucky having 8 little ones waiting for Santa!
You have the coolest stuff in your shop!
Kudzu

ctlogcabin said...

Hello Miss Judy ~
Its raining here today, I think we have a winter mix coming later tonight. Love Barb's pillows very sweet. Hope you are having a good day...and a wonderful evening as well. Hugs ~ Connie xox