THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, December 28, 2008

OH MY !!! MY FRIEND'S FRONT YARD...

In my last post this morning I spent many minutes looking for a picture to post - but had none....BUT then I received this pic in my inbox.....woohoo.....This is the front yard at Turkey Hollow in Washington State .....hmmm...let's see - it was about two weeks ago Barb wrote and said "we are expecting "some" snow (key word here is SOME) - Yippee !!" - becareful what you wish for...thank goodness her "boys" and "grandchildren" are fearless and made it down her long lane to spend a wonderful Christmas day...This is way more snow then they are use to...a couple inches here and there that soon melts.....doesn't look like this is going to melt very soon....Stay warm my friend....guess she will be making lots of goodies for THE CINNAMON STICK...woohoo...maybe I should wish her more snow....OH NO !! I am too good of a friend to wish that.....LOL!!!

6 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Oh My .... Thats a lot of SNOW, what a Beautiful Picture. Going over to your Holiday Blog to check out your items.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Janet - underthewillow said...

Wowowow!....that would be a dream come true for me!....just once would I love to see my house surrounded like that! Janet :)

Kimberly said...

Ha! Washington is just below us... and yes - that is NOT normal for these parts!! Hope you had a great Christmas! We just got home from our "Christmas Eve" service at church... it was cancelled on Wednesday because of the snow so we had it this morning.
Blessings, Kimberly

Beehind Thyme said...

Goodness... Barbara sure does have 'some' snow. Please, tell her that she is in my thoughts.

Oh, I love Valentine's Day also... and preparing the shoppes for that holiday is so much fun.

Have a Restful Sunday Evening, Pamela

Linda said...

Hi from warm Lancaster!! LOL It was so nice to meet you and I do love your store!! Hopefully we can get back there real soon.
Linda

Dennis said...

Dang that usually the kind of storm we get where I am from in Utah. Well I hope they are safe!!!

D.M.Ivie
www.friendlyflames.com
Bringing Candle Making Home