THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

THE LAST PRESENT HAS BEEN MADE...


Gosh I have been "gabby" today....but I wanted - .........well.... I just wanted to show-off my grandbabies to you!!! Every year the kids take a picture of their "kids" for their Christmas card....and they are usually the last two cards I get every year. No exception this year either, so I just finished putting together the last two presents. (you can click on the pictures to enlarge)
I scan their cards into the computer and transfer the images onto transfer paper. I then iron the images onto muslin and make pillow ornaments for each of them. Creating memories that I am sure when my children have grandbabies they will enjoy looking back at Christmas' past.
They really do look better than my pictures show....very merry and bright....!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Merry Christmas Dear Friend ~~
Those are some gorgeous grand kids you and Tony have there, such Blessings.
Love the pillows you make, a wonderful keepsake.
May you all have a Joyous Merry Christmas !!
Blessing, Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Karen said...

The pictures of your grandchildren are absolutely beautiful...lovely family. I'm sure they will have their little pillows forever.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Hugs, Karen