THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, December 14, 2008

CHILLY SNOWMAN !!


I love this "cyber world" !! The picture above is of a snowman one of our artists - Connie Steinbeck - made for the store and now I have met the original artist of the pattern....Robin from http://www.birdinthehandprimitives-robin.blogspot.com/ - This snowman flew out of the store as soon as Connie delivered him - if you want a fun project to make - go order this pattern from Robin RIGHT NOW!! Merrie Holidays...(I should add Connie made 6 of these guys and they flew out the door...!!! ) He is that sweet!!

5 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Good Morning Miss Judy ~
He is a sweet snowman...glad to hear he found a happy home.
Have a Wonderful Winter Sunday ~~
HUgs ~ Connie xox

Beehind Thyme said...

Goode Sunday Morn...

Love him... I see why he went out the door so fast...
Sounds like all is going well.

Hoping you a Beautiful, December Day, Pamela

My*Prim*Cottage said...

He is a cutie! Love the bowl he is sitting in, too! ~Beth~

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh my goodnes!....That snowman is sooooo cute!!....love love! Janet :)

Robin said...

I am soooo tickled !! I'm always so glad when I hear that folks like my designs but especially that the pattern is easy and fast.... You are tooo sweet to post this...it's nice advertising ..LOL
Hugs to you !!!!!
Robin