THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TURKEY DAY FOOD SHOPPING...



THANKSGIVING...I love this day...everyone coming together to share family news, cook together and just celebrate our families! Shannon, my daughter, has dinner at her house...with a houseful of kids, Moms and Dads and Nanas and Pop-Pops, Grandads and Ba-ba's...Aunts and Grammies...oh it is a great time...How wonderful that my son-in-law's Grammie is still running around in circles telling us how to make this and that....
I have much to be thankful for...good health, wonderful family, the bestest friends and a business I love - economic times are tough but when you take the time to reflect on what is GOOD it brings you to a sense of reality and that all will be okay. Our family will all hang in there and help whenever anyone is of need...maybe we don't all live together in one big house like long ago...but we are all still family and are never too far or too busy for each other....that is a feeling of comfort. I hope your family is close and helps you celebrate this Thanksgiving.
I am off to purchase some goodies that I will make for Thursday.....I work and have a busy Wednesday in prep for our "BLACK FRIDAY" sales, so I must get as much done as I can today......Black Friday is another fun day as I get to eat that sandwich I was telling you about in the Cinnamon Thymes newsletter.....LOL!!!
I am thankful for all my new friends that I have met and am able to visit via "cyber-space" I so enjoy reading about your adventures, your family life and what you are stitching or glueing or celebrating - my extended family of sorts....HAVE A GRAND THANKSGIVING - Love to all, Judy
Pictures are from last year.....couldn't help myself sharing with you!

5 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Happy Thanksgiving my Friend !!!
EnJoy your Wonderful ~ Adorable Family !!! We are Truly Blessed.
Hope to get down to see you soon.
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

The Feathered Nest said...

Your family is so beautiful Judy!! I hope your Thanksgiving is just wonderful, love you back sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

Karen said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I love those family pictures....they are so special to look back on years from now.
Bless all of you.
Karen

Janet - underthewillow said...

Here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving Day Judy and a Terrific Black Friday! Janet :)

Barbara said...

Blessings to you and your family Judy...and best wishes for a successful Black Friday...
Barbara @ Cabin In The Woods