THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAKING A BREAK....

I have been a busy little beaver today....finally took down all the Halloween decorations...(about time huh!!) and am baking Christmas cookies for the store, making sacks to hold candy canes and Christmas cookies, framing prints and in general making messes all over this little house. Tony is home too and we keep getting in each other's way....he is working on alot of cool antiques and we both want the sink at the same time!! It is way too cold for him to wash down anything outside today. :( Tomorrow he is rid of me LOL!! All day and night as we have another "Snowglobe" class tomorrow evening. I spent yesterday cleaning the attic and setting up so that is all done...and now tomorrow I can just play.....
OH MY!! Looking out the window we are having "snow flurries".....not my cup of tea.....It is not that I hate snow....I just hate driving in it and getting wet feet and having to shovel and then it gets all dirty looking. Maybe if I lived where they took care of the roads better I would feel differently - but this olde country road I live on, with many twists and turns, gets ignored by the state. It will not last so I will enjoy the first flurries of the season...and hope it is the LAST !! LOL!!
Guess my break is over - back to the sewing machine....

1 comment:

Back in the Day said...

Hopefully the weather won't interfere with your snowglobe class! Be careful but have fun!