THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, November 2, 2008

POPPING IN...

Just wanted to pop in this morning before I left for the store and let you know how excited I am....the porches are decorated.. finishing touches will be done today (I will try and get pics).....Tony is out now rustling up some pinecones to fill baskets and tins for the porches.....it is SO very windy at the store that we have a hard time putting too much on the porches.....BUT bushels of pine cones work very well!! You would be surprised how many people do NOT have access to pinecones....really!! They will purchase them to add to their bowls of potpourri or baskets of greens.
I am putting all the fall/Halloween away today in the store and will start the "cleaning process"...I told all the spiders their fall decorating job is done and now it is time to begone!! Hope they listen and don't hang around (if you get my jist) !!!
It is going to be a fun day -I love to rearrange and decorate....well, I should add when it goes right. Today is going to be a good day...I can just tell. Hope you have a good day too!

3 comments:

Beehind Thyme said...

Goode Sunday...

Hope you get alot done today... I finally got all my Autumn Wares put away... still working on Christmas...stitching, painting & such... Got the shoppes clean... I know exactly how you fell at this moment... Wish I were there to help.

Many Blessings on this Sunday... Pamela

Janet - underthewillow said...

Sounds like so much fun Judy!....Enjoy your day! Janet :)

Shopgirl said...

Thank you for the comment...I hope you will come often.
Your blog is so fun, I will return,
it looks like you are a busy lady.
I am also working on Christmas...it is the season.
Mary, Idaho