THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, November 2, 2008

NO PICTURES.....

You can't even imagine the mess unless you are a storekeeper who is having an OPEN HOUSE in two days.....yikes! The tree is up......(unlike many other stores I only put ONE tree up in the store)....but not decorated....I am still cleaning - and will most likely be cleaning most of the day tomorrow....the furniture is "almost" all rearranged....still have a few things that need - let's just say "adjustment" !! BUT it is coming along and I am sure I will reach my deadline in time to make lots of Christmas Cookies for customers to enjoy -
Pictures will come ......Sharon is working with me tomorrow and she is a real good worker with a great eye for detail - it should be a fun day! Till then.....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good luck... I can understand what it's like to be knee deep in STUFF... Can't wait for those pics...