THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, November 8, 2008

MEET MISS HOLLY WINTERTREE...





Just thought I would introduce you to one of our winter friends. She stands at the back entrance greeting everyone who enters! We have to purchase her a "new" scarf as the olde one was so moth eaten - hasn't been that cold yet but we know the weather will be changing any day - Holly's hands are always cold...therefore her "muff" You know what they say...."cold hands, warm heart" and I must admit Holly's heart is very big and generous...she lets everyone have their picture taken with her...she is sweet.
Our snowman is a winter loving friend who makes sure no one "tumbles" the outhouse....the birds visit him often sharing secrets of the day.
Just letting you meet some of my friends who I spend the most time with.....!!!



3 comments:

MISS PRUDENCE said...

HAPPY TO MEET YOUR OLDE FRIENDS... SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL ABOUT "OLD" FRIENDS.....XXXX

ohiofarmgirl said...

It is absolutely adorable...I love your decorating...and your friends too..lol Hope all is well. Dianntha

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Miss Judy ~~ Stopping in to say,I hope your good, and tired for all the right reasons this Sunday night.
I know how hard you have worked and how much thought, and extras you put into your events. I know I missed not being in PA to visit and soak up all the very Special Christmas Magic you, and the Cinnamon Stick provide. I'm hoping to get down at some point before the Holidays I need my PA FIX !!!
Get some Rest ~~ Talk to ya soon ~~
Big Hugs ~ Connie xox