THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, November 21, 2008

LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW....


Okay, I will admit the pictures above are beautiful.....serene and fresh as new fallen snow...OH YEAH - it is new fallen snow!! I have no qualms about letting anyone know that I DO NOT LIKE snow....I don't hate it I just find it a "nuisance" !! My grandbabies have to be in absolute joy this morning...(glad I live here - LOL!!) I so remember putting the leggings on, the extra pair of socks, struggling with the boots - finding mittens that matched (cause we had a sweet daughter who refused to wear mismatch mittens) scarves, chapstick, hats that covered the ears !!! And THEN - 15 minutes later them being so cold and wet they wanted back in ....quickly drying their outer clothes so I could do the whole routine all over again......!!! I also remember rolling in the snow with them making snow angels, constructing snowmen and having snowball fights.....the "snow fort" when the snow was as high as they were - Hot chocolate and cookies when we ALL were wet - HEARTFELT MEMORIES....guess I really do LIKE the snow...

Have a warm wooley day today - Judy

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

What a pretty picture. We have over a foot here in Mi. and baby, it's cold outside. Have a great day.

blessings,
~ Pam ~

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~ what Beautiful Pictures....
and Beautiful Memories !!!!
Thanks for Sharing ~~
Sending Warm Winter Hugs ~ Connie xox

Janet - underthewillow said...

oh man!....I'm jealous!....here in Central Virginia the planets have to align in order for us to get snow!....thank you for sharing your memories! Janet :)

The Feathered Nest said...

Judy, your snow is just beautiful!! I know what you mean though...the two times it's snowed here in Georgia in the last twenty years, my kids did the same exact thing...I believe every bit of their tiny wardrobes were wet! Stay cozy sweet friend ~ I hope Sharon received her fairy, too...hugs and love, Dawn

MISS PRUDENCE said...

NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD THAN A SNOWY PA DAY,,,,,,,,, MEMORIES OF VALLEY FORGE COVERED IN FRESHLY FALLEN SNOW MAKES MY HEART SING WITH JOY..
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR LITTLE PART OF THIS WORLD.....
oX-X-X-x