THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~*~*~*~LET THE FUN BEGIN.....!!!!








I am ready...well as ready as I can be.....waiting here now for my artist friend Brenda who does the Altered Art treasures for the store (can't wait to see what she has come up with - "angels in teacups" is one item I know of....and Dianne who is a prim doll maker who works in paper mache and fabric.I took pictures but they never look as great as the store looks...."MAGICAL - WHIMSICAL and SPARKLING....that is the best way to describe it !! Sad it will only look like that for one day....LOL!! Of course that is what it is all about....bringing customers the best holiday treasures we can find and the most unique...
Attaching a couple pictures.....will work on my Picture Trail a little bit and the rest as soon as I can....The empty spots will all be filled in tomorrow.....with the new items coming tonight and the faux greens that still have to make their way from the basement....ENJOY !!

3 comments:

Kudzu said...

It looks wonderful, I bet it smells wonderful,too!

Janet - underthewillow said...

I want to come!!....Have a GREAT Open House Judy! Janet :)

The Feathered Nest said...

Awww Judy!!! Everything looks amazing!!!! I would LOVE to visit your store at Christmastime....I love the new artwork your artists brought and I know Sharon's will be wonderful as well! and of course Barbara's too ~ I hope you're getting plenty of rest sweet friend ~ but it truly looks wonderful, xxoo, Dawn