THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~*~JUST HAD TO SHARE~*~





























Oh my goodness......Dianne and Brenda....(friends who never get to see each other)...just left....it was like "Christmas Morning"....with all the ohhhhs and ahhhhs as we had so much fun looking at all the treasures they brought me....BOTH gals are always last minute....they work into the wee hours of the morning (and both have full time jobs) just to make THE CINNAMON STICK a very special place to visit! I had to show you pictures of their treasures....you don't have to guess what I will be doing tomorrow morning before opening! I am so blessed with good friends who love me...yep they do!!! AND Sharon - my right hand and mind....God Bless her as she will be here tomorrow morning bright and early to help me get all this priced and displayed - TRULY BLESSED I AM.....and Thursday my box from Turkey Hollow will arrive just in time to fill in all the empty spaces....and we will be looking all MAGICAL AND SPARKLING again after our first day......it's the most beautiful time of the year !!!
PS. The snowmen are corncobs covered in aged fabric and made into an ornament...the olde springs have a paper mache head and hand embroidered fabric tag...TOO SWEET !

2 comments:

MISS PRUDENCE said...

MISS JUDY,,EVERYTHING LOOKS SO SPIRITED AND BEAUTIFUL FULL OF SPARKLE AND JOY ,, JUST LIKE YOU... HAVE A GRAND OPENHOUSE..XXX

Kudzu said...

Everything looks Wonderful :D All the hard work was so worth it. I see quite a few things I'm going to have to have!
Kudzu