THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 25, 2008

TA-DA..............!!!!!

It is still raining here in PA....all day long...with a very brisky wind. The cornstalks tied to the porchposts have seen better days I am afraid. Thinking Tony will most likely take them down tomorrow - the Christmas greens and candy canes go up the end of next week so......no sense in letting it look so messy out there.
I got the "girls" some jackets to wear as it has gotten very chilly some days here - they are use to the "elements" but I don't want them to catch cold. I will take a picture of them tomorrow in their new "duds" !!
And now the snowglobe!! I think this one was the most fun to create (of course I said that about the fairy jar and witch jar)....but I am SO filled with Christmas spirit it was just plain fun to do...This class will be on November 15th - $26.00 with all supplies included ! Sharon and I give the class while Tony tends the store. Sign up if you can I guarantee you a fun time !! I take the worse pictures - it is so so so more wonderful in person.....stop by and see!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE this! A friend made me one about 10 years ago out of a blue ball jar, a tiny boyds bear, "snow" and the snowflakes hanging like yours. I have to say, after seeing yours, mine might need a makeover!

Janet - underthewillow said...

That is SOOO CUTE!....it's been raining off and on all day here in Central Virginia too....did you get an eyerolls today from your teaser Christmas display? Janet

Shari said...

Love it!

Hugs,
Shari

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~ Love the SnowGlobe, very cute...wish I lived near by, I would be at all your classes.
Its still raining cat and dogs here
but the temp is very mild...may need to leave the window open tonight as we sleep. Hugs ~ XOX

ohiofarmgirl said...

Oh could you please offer classes near me??? I think it is so darling...you have the cutest ideas. Dianntha