THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 25, 2008

"SNOWGLOBE" in the making....

Oh my goodness...I can't wait to post pictures of our "Snowglobe" !! Sharon and I worked till late last evening creating him and I am so excited....I need to add the snowflakes and find myself home here without the right materials....stinks...I so wanted to post his picture this morning. Oh well, tonight for sure! That is the problem with working in two different places....I have tons and tons of "stuff" here at home .....and tons and tons of "stuff" at the store - just seems whatever I need in one place is at the other. A very hard way to create. Organization would help - but why would I make it easy on myself !!!!!
It is raining today - much needed so they say....sometimes that brings lots of customers into the store...fingers crossed! Have a funfilled Saturday...

2 comments:

Beehind Thyme said...

Oh... honey chile... I know exactly what you are talking about. Aleast I am a few steps away from the shoppes though... but alot of running.

Can't wait to see the photo... hopefully you will have lots & lots of customers today... blessings!

Have a Wonderful, AuTuMn WeeKeNd, Pamela

Janet - underthewillow said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin to make a snowglobe!....I'm just not crafty at all and greatly appreciate those who are! Janet