THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MY OLDE TIN BOX....




The names have all been written down and added to my box....tonight I will have my grandsons pick the names.....I want to thank everyone for your nice comments and joining in the fun. This is my 99th post....so NOW I have to post the winners when I come home tonight...how fitting as it will be my 100th POST !! It will be most likely after 9 pm as my daughter lives about 1/2 hour from us - I am so excited...aren't I a silly....!!! Wishing all of you lots of luck.

Enjoy this Autumny day - Judy

4 comments:

basketsnprims said...

I love your old tin box, and no, you aren't silly. It is exciting. I can't wait til my 100 th post.

Pam

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Such a neat tin box, I'll be checking back tonight!
Rondell

Janet - underthewillow said...

Congratulations on your upcoming 100th post Judy!....and no I don't think you're silly either!

kim said...

No, it's not silly. getting to a 100th post!, giveaway!, a party! and sharing with others! Terrific! kim