THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, October 30, 2008

FREEZING THIS MORNING...

WOOHOO!! I did get all that work done....BOOHOO!! That means I wasn't busy in the store....How come I can't have it both ways??? (big smile)!! All the puddles from the past two days of rain are frozen solid....even the birdbath. I am not ready for this cold weather just yet...too much outside work to get done not to mention the heat bills~~~ Today the sun is shining and that is a good thing.
Our snowglobe class is filled to the brim....we thought we would take six and then eight and now we have ten....so after open house the attic is going to have a "makeover"....I love that we can fill our classes - and we are planning a full schedule starting in January. AND thank goodness I have a hubby who (even though I get some eye rolls) goes along with me....
Maybe I can get a picture or two of what the basement looks like with all the Christmas items waiting to be displayed....it is a crazy site and hopefully it is AS organized as I THINK it is....(bigger smile)... Hope everyone is enjoying a sunfilled day.

5 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Good Morning Judy!....we are close behind with a freeze here in Central Virginia as I am hearing that in the wee hours of Friday we will dip into the freeze zone. One of the reasons I love winter so much is the lack of bugs, it's so peaceful to go outside and not have things buzzing around!

Carole said...

So cold so soon in your area of the country - brrrrrrrrr. My wicked cup decor brightens my desk with a pumpkin latte from Starbucks - thank you again

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Judy!!! I imagine it is COLD where you are!! It's cold down here to me so I KNOW you are ~ I'm so glad your class is FULL!! They look just adorable, I can see why it's full ~ Wish I could pop by your store to say hello and see what you've been working on :) I tried to email Sharon to let her know her fairy in a jar is ready but I know she must be knee-deep in getting things ready for Christmas ~ please tell her for me!! I can't wait to see photos of the store decorated for Christmas ~ hugs to you, xxoo, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Miss Judy ~~
I know you are full speed ahead to Christmas.....but I wanted to stop by to
wish you Happy Halloween !!!
May Your Day be Filled with
Good TreaTs !!!!
Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Grace Maurer said...

Judy:

Susan Burd and I will be coming up to see you next Friday. Can't wait!

Grace Maurer