THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DRUM ROLL PLEASE........




(aren't they just the sweetest!!)
AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
1. Evan (8)- the birthday boy picked.......Jean M.
2. Breck (5) - picked ......Pamela (Beehind Thyme)
3. Cullen (4) - picked ......Carole
Not wanting to be left out.....Crew (2) had to pick a name too.....just might have to send a present to the lucky gal...!!!
Congratulations girls.....now you must send me your physical addresses and I will get your prizes off to you ASAP !!!
This was lots of fun and now I can't wait for my 200th post...
I hope you all like your treasures....I want to thank you for all your good comments and it is fun getting to know all of you! Hugs, Judy
WINNERS - email me with your address at cinnamonstick@comcast.net !!! :)

11 comments:

Saltbox Farm said...

SWEET is an understatement....gosh, they are so adorable! And the lucky Grandmom is....YOU : )
xo BrunieMae

basketsnprims said...

Those kids are just adorable. Congratulations to all the winners!
Pam

Beehind Thyme said...

OMG... OMG... I can't believe I won!!! And of all... that was my PICK of the treasures... LOL... how great can it be.

Thank you... Breck ~ Thank you dearly...

You are one BLeSSeD GraNdMoTheR... with those sweet boys.

Thank you again... can't wait to see the post man coming...
Blessings 2 you, Pamela

Janet - underthewillow said...

Congratulations to the winners and the babies are adorable!

JeanM said...

I won I was so surprised by the email. Thank you!! The boys did a great job and looked like they enjoyed it. Please thank them for me. I had to check out my prize. Can't wait for it to arrive!
JeanM

Terri said...

Oh, your grandbabies are so cute! I just want to grab them up and squeeze them! :)

Terri

Terri said...

Oh, your grandbabies are so cute! I just want to grab them up and squeeze them! :)

Terri

Terri said...

Oh, your grandbabies are so cute! I just want to grab them up and squeeze them! :)

Terri

MISS PRUDENCE said...

OK... OK... MY MAGIC SPELL DIDNT HELP ME WIN BUT IT WAS SUCH FUN DANCING AROUND IN THE RAIN CONJURING UP MY MAGIC SPELL HOPING TO WIN I DONT REALLY SEEM TO MIND... CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND BLOGGERS ON BEING CHOSEN...I KNOW YOU WILL BE THRILLED WITH YOUR GIFTS...

JeanM said...

My Box came and it is even better in real life. Thank you!

Shari said...

The boys are too cute! Love your blog!!

Hugs,
Shari