THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Dreary Monday....

It is not cold...just damp - and no sunshine today. A Halloween type day! Thirty-six years ago it was the same....only a Wednesday when my son Anthony A. Doyle, Jr. - (only known as TAD by everyone) was born. He was trouble from the get go.....hard delivery all 9 lbs. 3 oz. of him. Got into every kind of mischief he could find. A climber - WOULD NOT SLEEP - yi yi yi.....BUT he has grown up to be quite a man and a son that I am so very proud of. He and his wife Wendy have given us FOUR beautiful grandchildren...I love them to pieces! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAD....!!!
Tonight he and Wendy are going to the World Series...where if all goes right the Phillies will win the World Series and they will be there to witness it ! If not, I am sure they will be excited just to be there. Tony and I are babysitting - it most likely will be a long night but my grandchildren are fun and very well behaved!
My day has consisted of getting copies made for the November & December events at the store - Making chicken salad for Tad's birthday dinner....(a favorite of his) - and printing out some transfers for tags and pillows for Christmas. BOOKWORK which I always dread and procrastinate with and doing some laundry....all mundane things to do on this "dreary Monday".
~~Pictures are Tad at 6 years olde and Tad at his son's birthday last week who was 7 years olde and Grayden his son....Happy Birthday boys!!!




6 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Looks like the same place when we get together for holidays or birthdays:) Cute son young or older!
Rondell

Pots 'n Prims said...

Oh my goodness, judy! He totally looks like you!! Especially in that picture when he was little!!! You're a good person so I know he has to be a good guy! Good lookin' too! :)
And, hey, send some of that chicken salad thissaway!
XoXo,
lisa

Beehind Thyme said...

Sending my BiRThDaY WisHeS!!! Oh...My... they do grow up fast...

It is very cold here today...no sun either... lol... got alot of stitching done... on the couch,heehee.

Hoping you a Wonderful, Blessful Week at the Shop, Pamela

ctlogcabin said...

Happy Birthday to all your Birthday
Boys...both Cuties !!!
Cold and Rainy here today..a good day to curl
up with a book, or do some project that I have long
put off. Hope you have Sunny,Fun Filled.... Customer Packed Week !!!
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Carole said...

I rec'd my goodie box today , thank you so much !!! Love the snow globe in the previous post , looks like a fun class !!

MISS PRUDENCE said...

love the pictures both past and present...TADS PUMPKIN BIRTHDAY CAKE IS WONDERFUL TOO... HANDSOME FELLAS IN THE DOYLE FAMILY I MUST SAY...........XX