THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, October 3, 2008

DECISIONS...

I have decided to close my website - and just keep my picturetrail. I am so lazy keeping up with the website cause the picturetrail is so so so much easier and faster. This was a big decision but finally it is made. So updates and new items for sale and all the newsy store gossip can be found here www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick I did some updates to it this evening. I love writing here on The Spice Cupboard and my Cinnamon Thymes newsletter much more than keeping up the website - to be on our email list just email us at cinnamonstick@comcast.net - I do send frequent emails with store news and pictures of new items.
Tomorrow is our second "Witch in a Jar" class.....I am excited as we had so much fun in the first class. Six gals are signed up and it should be a good group. I will post pictures tomorrow.
The store was quiet today as it is usually after a big event like last Saturday....however we are hoping for a big weekend -the leaves are starting to turn and it should be a good day for a drive in the country - especially to THE CINNAMON STICK.....!!! (big smile) !! AND gas prices seem to be going down.....keeping our fingers crossed they keep going in that direction!
My sweet friend Barb called yesterday and was on her way westward....making many stops along the way and having a grand time. I think Christmas is on her mind though as she was coming up with these wonderful creative ideas before she left.... got me all excited!! Go home Barb and SEW !!!
Now....I must start my Christmas flyer....readying it to hand out this weekend.....

4 comments:

Char said...

will continue to check your picturetrail....thanks for the heads up!

basketsnprims said...

I love your picturetrail, too. Did you add some fall items for sale? I'm off to check.

Pam

Laura :) said...

I signed up for your mailing list. The first 2 bounced and then I took "the" out of the address (before cinnamon stick) and it went through. I enjoy your blog!!!

Laura :)

OldGlorySoldiers said...

I have enjoyed visting your site ... I am so glad that I found your blog! Thanks for sharing!! Prim Blessin's, Tina