THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BLOGGING WITH A DUMMY....

That is what all of you are doing....Let me explain! I have constantly wondered how anyone knows how many posts they have made. Do they go back and count them?? WELL...just now....just this minute I saw where it tells you how many posts I have posted.....oh my...I talk alot - This will be my 94th post....that means soon it will be 100 AND aren't you REQUIRED by "Bloggers Law" to have a give-away for reaching that goal !!!!
Well I will work on that pronto....so start now and leave a comment on any of the next week's post and I will put your name in an olde tin box! If you don't have a blog be sure to give me your email address. Oh I am excited to do this....How about I take names up until October 15th (I am bound to have 100 posts by then)...Tomorrow I will figure out the drawing prize (s) and post them....gotta to....................
Whew....(I just came back from doing alittle "jig" around the computer room).....I am that excited!!
It was cold here in PA today.....38 degrees - the cold is making the trees turn their beautiful shades of red, gold and orange....the walnuts are falling from the tall olde black walnut tree in our backyard - hitting the roof and making alot of noise....what a mess that is. Tony keeps raking them up and the next day there are twice as many!! This tree is olde - very olde and stills bears tons of fruit! Messy!
Don't forget to leave a comment....if just to say "Hi" !!!






8 comments:

Beehind Thyme said...

Oh... please count me in on this drawing. I would be completely honored to have a treasure from you. Thank you for sharing your daily shop news. I love it!!!

Have a Wonderful Evening & AuTuMn BLeSSiNgs 2 you, Pamela

OldGlorySoldiers said...

I am picturing you doing your jig!! But I was wondering if it is from the excitement or the dropping temperature?

It made me think of singing at an Aids Benefit in York, PA, and waiting outside the church for it to open and we were early, and it was cold ...brrrr ...my feet were frozen - what I could feel of them... and of course we were dressed up so we had "nice" shoes ...which meant not much to them ... LOL ... I was doing a jig too!!! Oh, the good ol' college days ...lol ...

Here is to your 100th post and many more!!

Prim Blessin's,
Tina

Saltbox Farm said...

Oh gosh, I just did a little jig myself as I thought I was going to be the first to comment and then....I see Pamela beat me to it!! You are such a silly nilly and your blog is so much fun to read.
Hugs, BrunieMae

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Please count me in...I'd be thrilled to have a prim treasure from you:0 Love your blog and just checked out your new Christmas one, I'll be coming back to see more of it:)

Rondell

underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....It was so nice to speak with you this morning....I would love to be in your drawing, how fun!....I've added your blog to my blog list as it is quickly becoming a favorite indeed!

Pots 'n Prims said...

Well, of course please count me in! Not only is your blog my fave BUT you know I love your goodies! Can not wait for our next trip up to Pa!
XoXo,
lisa

kim said...

please count me in. love your prims and blog!
kim

MISS PRUDENCE said...

WOOHOO...WASHINGTON STATE CHECKING IN AND PLEADING YOU WILL KINDLY ADD MY NAME TO THE LIST OF NAMES IN YOUR OLD TIN BOX...
TOOTLES FROM MY WEE TRAVEL HOME ON WHEELS...