THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WELL....

I didn't do what I said I was going to do yesterday...funny how days just go that way! My main concern was finishing up the store for Saturday - so very early this morning I will go in and vacuum and mop!
Barb and Jerry came for dinner and we had a delightful visit....they are so much fun - full of stories of their adventures and the sights they see as they travel across country. There isn't any internet service where they are staying right now but I am sure she will share her adventures when they get service. What would we do without cell phones??? All I have to do is dial and can talk to them in a heartbeat!! (they are still answering my calls even with the caller ID) !!! I fought getting a computer (too high tech for me) and then the cell phones - and now I can't live (exaggerated) without either! AND I call myself an olde-fashioned girl...hmmmmm....
Not much more to write about today - it is very cool and "fallish" here this early morning....Have a fun day today!

3 comments:

Gathering Hope said...

I'm surely glad I read this post. I was wondering and dear B! Give her a hug for me too!!!
You gals have fun Saturday...
S

The Feathered Nest said...

What a fun week for you dear Judy!!! Dinner sounds like it was lovely with Barbara and her husband ~ she's such a sweet soul...xxoo, Dawn

Lori said...

Hey Judy~~
Stop on by I have a gift for you!!
Blessings........
Lori