THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, September 26, 2008

TA-DA...................



We are all ready for our big day....the pictures do not do justice to how cool the store looks....Barb and I had a ball putting it all together - I am really excited to open tomorrow! I have more pictures that I will post on our picturetrail later....and of course I will take some of Barb, Sharon and I having fun.
The Chili is done, two batches of brownies and pumpkin dip are all ready.....and oh my....if you come early you will get to sample those chocolate covered cheesecake lollipops...(they are really cheesecake on a stick dipped in chocolate......YummmmmmY!!!
Now I just need to get in the store early in the morning for the last minute vacuum and cobweb swishing!
LET THE FUN BEGIN.........See you tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Chick-A~~~

Good luck!! I think that your shop could use some of my grubby lights though!! LOL!!! Just kiddin'!! I hope that things go off without a hitch!! Hey by the way are you going to give up any of those recipes that you are talking about??? LOL!! Would love to try them!! Come by and visit awhile!!


Keep us posted on the out come of your busy day!!

Many blessings to you.......
Lori Hull

Janet said...

I am a fan of Barbara Young's work and would LOVE to be there today! But I am in Virginia and it is just a bit too far for me to drive, darnit! I see a pumpkin pillow there that I'd love to purchase and I'd LOVE to meet Barbara! I'm sure this day will be a fun one!

ctlogcabin said...

OH MY....Everything looks Wonderful !!
Maybe next Year....you could have a few items set aside for phone orders ~~ "Us Out of Towners" would be Over the Moon !!!
Best of Luck for a Fun Filled Fabulous Day !!!!
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Jenn said...

Oh your shop looks beautiful! I wish I lived a little closer, I'd be there! Someday I will visit ~ I'm on the other side of PA. Good luck today and have fun. Will check back to see more pictures. Take care ~ Jenn

Mrs. Staggs said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! Every thing looks so appealing, and is very inspiring, Judy. I love the way you've displayed the pumpkins in the old scale.

Good luck and best wishes!

basketsnprims said...

It all looks fantastic & I too, wish I could be there but I live in Mi. I read the article about your shop in Create & Decorate & visited your sites. Love them all. Have fun & good luck this weekend.

Pam

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I so wish I could be there, everything looks like a prim paradise! Have a wonderful good time and I like the idea of the phone orders too:)
Rondell
PS Get pics of everything so we can drool:)