THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SO EXCITING...

Talked to one of my bestest friends, Barbara Young, today (via the internet)...and she is now in Pennsylvania...touring Gettysburg ( I swear she knows more places and has seen more places here than me)...They (Barb and Jerry) are making their way to Pottstown (where we live)....for a fun visit. I live such a charmed life....really I do. A visit from a faraway friend is so exciting and makes me want to just do tumblesaults (oh would that be a sight)!! In case you haven't noticed (big smile) Barb will be at our store on Saturday, September 27th -ALL DAY - to meet and greet everyone who comes. She will personally sign any treasure you might happen to purchase from her that day. Some fall, some Halloween and some everyday items to please everyone! Hope you can stop in to meet her.

5 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

Oh to have a broom & fly up!! I would so love to be there to meet Barb - and have another wonderful visit with you at your shop!
Hope to see you winter-soon! :)
Hugs,
lisa

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh I wish I could Judy!!!!! Sounds like such fun....you all will have a blast! xxoo, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~ So Happy to hear Barb is
rounding the bend to the Cinnamon Stick....
Wish I could be there. Love You...Love the Shop...
and Love Barb's Creations !!!
Have a Wonderful Time....EnJoy!!!
Sent you an email with pic's from last
week-end, hope you got them.
It's a Beautiful Breezy Fall like Day here
in CT, hope its the same by you.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Mrs. Staggs said...

Judy, your blog looks so wonderful right now. I wish I could be there for your Autumn Frolic. I love all the prim Halloween things you've shown us. There is just something especially wonderful how they fit into the natural elements of the autumn season.

I love the witch jars!

Beehind Thyme & French Rustic Cottage said...

Love... Love... your blog & ALL things PriMiTiVe.
I can't imagine how excited you are to have Barbara Young coming. I adore her wares & her poeltry.
Blessings 2 you, Pamela