THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, September 22, 2008

ALMOST DONE....WOOHOO!!!


I must be getting good at this after all these years of moving displays and rearranging cause it is DONE....well...I didn't vacuum and mop - saving that for tomorrow....and as far as the cobwebs go... they are part of "Halloween" decorating aren't they??? Sure they are!!! I'll just add a few fake spiders here and there and everyone will think I am so clever.....hmmmm.....well I will think I am so clever if no one else does!!

I will get everything cleaned and then come home quickly as Barb and Jerry are coming for dinner. We are going to make plans to meet at Renninger's Extravaganza this Thursday morning. I still have to find someone to open the store but we will go very early in the morning....have a nice breakfast ...and rush to find the best goods we can as soon as the gates open! Look for us in the big white van parked right at the fence (if we are lucky to get an early spot)!!! Don't forget to say "HI"...

Will fill you in on how the cleaning goes and how the dinner turns out....I am not that good of a cook....I try ...but....Tony didn't marry me for my cooking that is for sure....!!! LOL!!!


2 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Neat header, love it! Wish I lived closer and be there in a heart beat:)
Rondell

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Thanks for stopping by...I didn't know there were two! I think you are about 3 hours away, I've added you to my favs.
Rondell