THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, September 8, 2008

MORE HORRORS...

I am mentally exhausted.....computer nerd I am NOT....computer challenged YES !! Finally the problem with this dang machine showed it's ugly little trickster face. The printer went bad....goodbye - so long - not gonna work anymore! AND YES...there is a new printer already installed....but what a challenge that was! It is done....I printed a sentence on a piece of paper with the trusty handbook by my side. My olde HP was so EASY..this one seems more complicated.....it does all that silly stuff - (that I have no idea why I would ever need it)..but it comes with it so I am trying to ignore the buttons and flashing lights. It is a Canon something or other and hopefully it will not take me forever to get the hang of it. Sorry to be all complaints but my whole day was wasted just dealing with this (I did get a good lunch from Mr. Nice Guy through our travels) !!
So that is my saga for today....stay tuned for happier posts (fingers crossed) !!!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi,
Nice to meet a fellow Halloween lover!!
Love your stuff!!
Glad you got your computer working again.
Visit again soon!
Rosemary

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Oh!! don't ya just love when you have to mess with that kind of stuff..I can so relate..AT least you got it done..Yippie
I wish I lived close by ..I would be a very dedicated Shopper....Really love your goodies.Smiles~*~Birdy

ctlogcabin said...

Just love coming and checking out you're site and you're blog...I must say I don't know much about blogs but since finding yours...I have sonooped around...and Judy hands down you're the BEST !!! Love the music (soothing) and your content is always fun and interesting. Love the virtual tour of the store...but cant wait to see ya this week-end when I can actually stroll around the Cinnamon Stick and shop
till my hearts content.
Best Regards, and Safe Travel to Miss Prudence ~~
on her journey East.
Hugs ~~ Connie xox