THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 4, 2008

MAGICAL....

That is the only way I can describe the first day of our ~~Harvest Thyme Open House~~.... the "witch fairies" were all about sprinkling their magic dust and putting happy spells on all that entered the store! A whirlwind of excitement was present most of the day and I am -happy- sad- that so many items found a new home. It was enchanting if you love Halloween....I play Martha Stewart's "SCARY HALLOWEEN SOUNDS" and will continue to do that (inside and out) till October 31st...I never tire of hearing it! The cackle of the witch..the hooting of the owl...the thump-thump of the heart beat!
All I need now is to find a "Pumpkin Patch" to raid...no pumpkins here in PA yet - so the promise of lots more to come is in the wind......listen...can you hear the spirits talking among themselves..?? The chatter is all about the new items that will arrive at THE CINNAMON STICK ....shelves will be filled again .....and our fall presentation will go on an on.....!!!
Sadly I have no new pictures to share....BUT maybe a sneak preview is in store for the next event.....when Barb Young of Turkey Hollow comes to PA to meet and greet and personally sign her magnificient folkart! Mark that calendar...September 27th !!!

4 comments:

basketsnprims said...

I'm so glad your open house was a big success. There are so many wonderful primms on your site & so much talent. There are no pumpkins here in Michigan yet, either. Have to wait for that first frost. Love your blog.

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so glad about your Open House Judy!!! I bet it was just wonderful ~ I'm so sorry I haven't sent you your goodie yet but it's coming soon!! xxoo, Dawn

Connie said...

Hi Judy ~
Congrats on your Harvest Open House !!!
Wish I could have been there.
Am trying to plan a visit,
cause its just not Fall till I
stop in and shop at ......
The Cinnamon Stick !!
Hope to see you soon...
Are the "Malted Balls" in yet ??? lol
Hugs ~ Connie xox

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Hey Miss Connie...A warm welcome is waiting for you...but you need to wait 2 weeks before Pumpkin Malt Balls are in....JUST TOO HOT here yet! Anita has her open house next week - are you coming for that? Is your home in the newest Judy Condon book? I haven't seen the book yet...!! XO Judy