THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, September 20, 2008

FROM COAST TO COAST...

A big surprise today at the store when Barb and Jerry Young just walked in among the other customers....I looked up and there she was!! A real hug instead of all those XO's....at the end of our emails. AND...with her came two huge boxes of goodies...one had already arrived at the store via UPS - so we have lots of handmade treasures for Saturday! We left Tony and Jerry in charge of the store while Barb and I went up to the attic and opened treasure after treasure ...all so perfectly wrapped in tissue - wrapped with the same love that they were created with. I can't wait till Friday night when Barb and I will put up our displays.....how much fun it will be to get some lessons from the Queen!! I do hope you can come on Saturday and join the fun. Such wonderful treasures we will have for you!
I promise to post a picture tomorrow of the attic...all full of boxes and tissue paper and of course a few witches and bats and pumpkins, and bird make do's, wonderful unique garlands and wooly pumpkin chair pads...and dear me...pumpkin pillows and more pumpkin pillows....and oh my onions.....lots and lots of onions...and corn and squash....and...........................................oh just come and see!!!!!!

No comments: