THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 25, 2008

EXCITEMENT BEGINS....


I know I get silly but I love to have "events"...sometimes it is alot of work but I try to make it playful one way or another. Usually coming up with some schemes that makeTony roll his eyes...some of them work - some don't but you have to try right???
I'm ready....all we have to do is make our "goodies" that we are serving - Chili and crackers, brownies, pumpkin dip with gingersnaps, fresh cold cider...and Sharon's husband James is an Executive Chef...(dinners at Sharon's are scrumptious) -although she is the baker, James is making us chocolate covered cheesecake lollipops.....We had these for our "Valentine Social" and he promised to make them for Barb's visit - (do you realize I mentioned Christmas and Valentine's Day within two days!!!)
Barbara and Sharon are both coming to help set up Friday after we close - we have a fun gift for Barbara too....I will post pictures of our day Saturday...especially since you have all "beared" with me thru this...!!
Opted not to meet Barb and Jerry at Renninger's Extravaganza this morning - it is windy and the possibility of rain is evident. I hope not for the vendors sake - hard enough to make a living without the weather being a deterrent.
The pictures at the top is where Barbara will greet our customers and sign a treasure they may purchase from her. I will empty all our other stuff and make room for Turkey Hollow's Folkart - I am pretty good at mingling items together. I will take an "after" picture Friday night....when all is ready. This is fun!! Enjoy your day...

2 comments:

Saltbox Farm said...

It all looks just great Perme, wishing you a great day of fun and sales! xx BrunieMae

Shanda said...

Hello there, loved your bog. The party sounds fun, I wish I coulkd come and enjoy too.
I am a prim lover also and I am looking arounf prim blogs that look interesting, your certainly is.
Shanda