THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, September 22, 2008

BUSY DAY AHEAD....

Today will be a very busy day as the store is closed (Mon. and Tues.) and has to be completely rearranged to make a "special" place for all the treasures from Turkey Hollow - in January Tony and I rearranged the store and we have a couple very "big" display pieces (I love them but....) moving them is a challenge as we are olde and getting (dare I say it) feeble!! It will most likely be a "circus" of a day - thinking most of my days turn out that way anyway so maybe nothing will really be different!
I know it will take all of two days and will keep doing and doing until I am completely happy with the arrangement. I am more than happy to do special things for special people and certainly Miss Barbara is very special! She is coming Friday night to help set up the displays with her wonderful folkart (hey thought I should put her to work)...and this gives me MORE time to play with her. With Barbara having over 25 years of shopowner experience, I am the one who will certainly "benefit".
All I need is my bottle of IBProfen and off we go. Will keep you up-to-date with the goings on.....

3 comments:

Saltbox Farm said...

Wishing you lots of luck at getting it all done and just right for that "special" friend! Have fun!!
BrunieMae

The Feathered Nest said...

I wish I was there to help you dear Judy, I'm not young, not fit either but would love to be helping you get ready for Barbara...what fun!!! Have a wonderful week sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

EnJoy...EnJoy....EnJoy !!!
Anticipation...& Preparation is
Half the Fun of Anything.
And Doubled when shared with a Friend.
I know you will get if just Right
and Perfect...have fun "Playing"
with your Dear Friend ~~
Sending Hugs to Both of You ~~ Connie xox