THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, August 17, 2008

WITH A SNAP OF THE FINGERS....


That is all it takes....one snap and I am in the fall and Halloween...(especially Halloween) mood! A lover of all things that go bump in the night...I opened my "bins" from last year ( you have to know I buy Halloween until October 31st for fear of not having a treasure from someone) - I discovered the bestest goodies. I will start posting them here so you can all enjoy....some are whimsical....some are downright scary...and some just make you want to spend all your money at The Cinnamon Stick (that was an unpaid advertisement) !! (big smile)!!

I started to put some of the goodies out yesterday and seems EVERYONE is in the "mood" as they were selling nicely. Even the displays they were in sold...bummer there....but I will get Tony looking for some more cool pieces. Gosh I love our store. It is fun and exciting and everyday there is something new and fun to play with. Is that brash to say you love your store? Doesn't matter as I was truly meant to be a storekeeper! I love our customers too....that is what makes working long hours all so worth it.

Today I will continue to change over the summer fabric on tables and benches to fall and Halloween - in preparation for our open house September 3rd.

All new items will be displayed for our "Open House"..I know the artists we buy from are working very hard and can't wait to surprise me with their creations....when they get excited I know it is going to be wonderful!

And wait till you see our goodies for the "AUTUMN FROLIC" , September 27th....when Turkey Hollow's handmade treasures will fill the store. Our first box has arrived.....it will be very hard to give up these treasures...Be sure to mark that date too as Barbara Young will be there to greet you!

Off to the store ...have a lovely Sunday....sunshine here....crickets are noisy...life is sweet!

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Everyone's so excited about fall Judy!!! I'm so glad business is booming ~ your store sounds like a wonderful place to visit...I wish I could blink my eyes and be there! I can visit though through your blog ~ xxoo, Dawn

MISS PRUDENCE said...

ALL THINGS AUTUMN AT THE CINNAMON STICK.... LOOKING GOOD!!!
SEEMS YOUR CUSTOMERS LOVE HALLOWEEN AND AUTUMN AS MUCH AS YOU DO ((:~~~~~

Pots 'n Prims said...

You truly were meant to be shopkeeper & every right to be proud! We enjoyed our visit & can't wait to get back again!
Hugs,
lisa