THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"A WITCH IN A JAR" ???


Halloween is a favorite holiday....as the days go on my posts will most likely be all about HALLOWEEN and all that goes with it....the colors of fall, the scarecrows and pumpkins, owls and bats, gourds, acorns, goblins and ghosts - BUT my favorite of all are the "WITCHES" !! All goode witches of course - the fun loving, mischief making merrimakers!!! I know not everyone loves witches but hey....I don't like liver either!

Today Sharon and I are going to create a "Witch in a Jar"... this will be our next class....I will post a picture as soon as we figure out what we are doing!

....the sun is shining, peach cobbler is in the oven, and creating with a good friend is going to make this a most wonderful day..

1 comment:

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Thanks so much for the info on the minis! I'm still in search of the wheel barrows. So If you stumble across any please let me know or if I can buy them from you?
I know what you mean... the winds are changing, fall is brewing....
I went to a few blogs today and we're all working on pumpkins!
Have a *Sweet* Day!
Sara