THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, August 31, 2008

REALLY COOL THINGS....





The pictures ( I wish they were better) are of some of the items that Brenda Bobbin made for the store...I guess you call this Mixed Media Art as she uses many different types of objects like vintage glass bottles, paper, wood, olde watch faces, stickers, ribbons and rubber stamps to make up her treasures. The little "Pumpkin Fairy" is just the cutest and what you can't see in the pictures is the spider she is dangling....that Brenda makes from "Sculpy Clay" with wire legs...Like I said "Mixed Media Art" !! The words EEK and BOO are glued together from olde typeprint....She made tons of these - as she found a good supply of olde letters !! There is a lot more....just don't want to overwhelm you!!! The olde medicine/perfume and who knows what bottles, spell out BOO ! and HALLOWEEN....aren't they fun!!!!!
This is why I love my job so much.....always lots of fun...."Everyday is a Holiday" !!!
Happy Labor Day...have fun and be safe.....Your friend in the country, Judy

2 comments:

MISS PRUDENCE said...

AUTUMN AT THE CINNAMON STICK LOOKS TO BE A BUYERS DELIGHT.... WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!!
YOU KIDS HAVE FUN ((:.... NO TRICKS ,, ONLY TREATS AWAIT ONE AND ALL...

Aunt Polly's Attic said...

How I'd LOVE to be there, Judy!!!!

Stop on over to my blog auntpollysattic.blogspot.com ... I have a little something for you.

Teresa