THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PUMPKINS AND MORE PUMPKINS...

These past two days have been just perfect August days here in PA....but I have been swamped in a pile of pumpkins and more pumpkins...I have an olde shopping cart in the store....a really nice olde one with two baskets - one on top of the other...I am determined to fill those baskets with my Pumpkin Pillows!! So the house is filled with scraps of everything you can imagine....fabric, fiberfil, strings and more strings....angel vine and excelsior - I work at my kitchen table doing most things...and when I am on a roll....nothing gets cleaned up - just pushed to the side so we can eat.....Thank goodness I am married to Mr. Nice Guy who puts up with my messes (for awhile anyway...when he starts eating strings he gets a bit testy!!) With being at the store five days a week, my "creating" time is limited, so I have really had fun these past two days that the store has been closed! I only have enough finished for one basket ...so off I go to stuff some more!!! Will post a picture tomorrow with the pumpkins in the shopping cart.......

4 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

Oh what fun! I adored that little shopping cart while we were there! Can't wait to see!
Hugs,
lisa

The Feathered Nest said...

Sounds so wonderful and tasty strings with dinner!!! My husband is the same way, so patient with my creativity...maybe that's why we've been married almost 28 years!! Can't wait to see more photos Judy and don't think I've forgotten about your wonderful witch's boot because I haven't! xxoo, Dawn

Lori said...

Hi~~~
I just found you....love your blog!
Would love to exchange links!!
Thanks........
Lori Hull

MISS PRUDENCE said...

YOUR PRINCE IS A PRINCE AND MY PRINCE IS A PRINCE WHAT LUCKY GALS ARE WE.... I SEEM TO ALWAYS HAVE THREADS HANGING OFF ME SOMEWHERE,,, BITS OF COTTON OR SPRINKLES OF SPICES... THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS....SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!!