THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 30, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS !!!



What a fun day today.....Didn't make alot of $$'s in the store (we know you are ALL waiting for open house) - but I did spend a bundle. Connie and Brenda came in with wonderful handcrafted goodies - all for Halloween!!! I didn't get a chance to take pictures except for the jack-o-lantern & friend make-dos above - but will tomorrow...The make-do is from Connie and she also brought two HUGE cat heads with party hats on!! Just wonderful...and a very beautiful table runner - done in the penny rug style.....you have to see this to believe how many tiny stitches were involved....
Brenda is my mixed media - altered art gal...and she is AMAZING! Her attention to detail is exciting and ..."everywhere"..... you look there is a hidden embellishment talking to you...."hey look under here at me"....I promise to get lots of pictures tomorrow....as we talked and talked and ohhhh and ahhhh....till way past closing and I just closed up and left without taking any pictures....I can't begin to explain how UNIQUE - I certainly am a very lucky storekeeper to have such wonderful artists selling me their wares!!!
We are going to have the BEST open house - I do hope you can come...you won't see these wonderful pieces of art ANYWHERE else.....nope all for me...all mine ....soon to be yours!!!

No comments: