THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT....I CAN'T BELIEVE

ME...!!! I forgot my camera today - for the Fairy Jar Class.....I was so disappointed in myself...I never forget my camera...well can't say never anymore!
The class was wonderful and I have to toot my own horn....and Sharon's horn too.....TooT-TooT !!! WE DID IT !! The girls can all call themselves "artists" as they created the best jars ...the best fairies...and even gave us some new ideas! Of course one of the gals was a "graphic artist".....so.......you can imagine the wonderful fairies she inspired....(XO to you Carolyn!) We served black bottom cupcakes and snickerdoodle cookies...along with Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade...a perfect afternoon of fun and creativity with new friends! Wish I had pictures - (a big frown is upon my face!) HOWEVER, they are all coming back to take the next class -( to be announced...) - we of course, know what it will be, but it needs some fine tuning and we'll do that next week! Pictures to come soon! Sorry about not having pictures to share.....:-(

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Yaaaaay!!! I'm so very glad that it was a success!!! Oh well, we all do things like that Judy, our ol' minds aren't what they used to be! I can't wait to hear about the next class....I'm sure it will be wonderful. Oh and I'm making a custom fairy jar for a grandmother with a photo of herself as a child to give to her granddaughter, how neat is that?? I'm so glad you had a great day,
xxoo,
Dawn

MISS PRUDENCE said...

TOOT TOOT TOOT....
THREE TOOTS FOR BOTH YOU AND SHARON ON A JOB WELL DONE....
WHAT A GOOD FEELING TO BE HAPPY AND PLEASED WITH OURSELVES..
XX

Mrs. Staggs said...

Oh gosh, I'm so disappointed! I was looking forward to seeing how the fairy jars turned out. I'm happy to hear that it was a big success though, and that everyone has what sounds like a marvelous time.

I love Dawn's grandmother fairy idea!