THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A FAIRY JAR, A NEW PARKING LOT, SUMMER TO FALL !!



Carolyn was so kind to send me a picture of her fairy jar - she took our class last Saturday....and look...she placed the jar in her "Fairy Garden"....(she took that class last June) - Thank you Carolyn for all your kind words!

THE PARKING LOT IS DONE....PICTURES TOMORROW...!!! We can't drive on it for a few days but oh my how beautiful it looks. Just the thought of no more dust from all that dirt and gravel! Of course now I have to find a new place for my slateboard sign. I leave newsy notes on this slate - it is an olde iron display rack from a farm store...Tony hung some of his olde schoolhouse slate from it and we had it staked into the ground....don't think the Landlords would like that idea very much now! I will figure something out.

I am really thinking fall and started today to cut my fall fabric that I decorate with...hopefully I will start changing the summer fabric to fall tomorrow...this is a long process as I have lots of display pieces that need to be changed. I think I am still hanging onto summer a bit and even though most of the "Country Stores" are well into fall - I take my time and enjoy the change over. I will say I have some of the most unique and exciting fall and Halloween treasures coming in! Check out those "altered " shoe lasts from Vicki Schubert!!

3 comments:

stock market pick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lotto results said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Staggs said...

Hi Judy,

The fairy jar looks lovely, and it was kind of your friend to send a photo to share. I like the shoes too!

Well, even though we are seeing signs of fall here and there, all of sudden we're also seeing very warm temperatures where I am. It's supposed to be very warm tommorow. Few people have air conditioning in their homes here, so it makes things interesting. We won't feel like doing too much, that's for sure. It'll be a nice day for a glass of lemonade and a good book! Hopefully we'll be back to cooler days soon.
Have a great weekend!