THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, August 4, 2008

A beautiful Monday morning...

With vacation over and August on the calendar all I can think of is fall. I am always anxious to change the seasons.....too anxious sometimes!! Today I will be working on pumpkins in all sizes and hues! I have the most beautiful hand-dyed orange wool which will make perfect pumpkins to fill a bowl with or sit on a shelf. Many shades of orange homespun and repro cotton fabrics are in my bin to be transformed into pillows and Halloween ornies. These are my plans for this Monday...but ...if someone calls and says "Let's go shopping" - off I will go....(big smile)!!

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Wish I was there and we'd make things together and then go shopping!!! xxoo, Dawn

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Oh Dawn...we would have fun...but I am NOT organized like you and I think you would spend all your time looking for things while trying to create...LOL! So guess we would just have to GO SHOPPING instead ..hey that works for me! XOXO, Judy