THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

~*~BACK TO WORK~*~


I have finally gotten into the swing of "Autumn" and worked yesterday going thru patterns and tracing and sewing. This morning - (I am an early bird) - I cut out what I had sewn and still need to do my aging and stuffing. I will have a basketful of pumpkins when I am done. I also made a few small sacks - which will hold "Magic Broomstick Seeds" and the pumpkin girl garlands that are pictured. It is dark and rainy here in PA this morning....perfect for creating strange things that go "bump in the night" !!

This Saturday is our "Fairy Jar Class"....and we are anxious to have some fun creating together......just wait till you see the class after this! Woohoo!!!

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Judy, you pumpkin girl garland is adorable!!! I bet your shop is looking amazing with all the fall touches. I hope the fairy jar class is a big hit!! I'll be there in spirit ~ xxoo, Dawn

Mrs. Staggs said...

Hi Judy,

Isn't it nice to have a cozy day for crafting? Especially for crafting autumn things? I always look forward to those sorts of days. I love your garland!