THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, August 28, 2008

.....and MORE PUMPKINS !!!





Aren't these pumpkins wonderful !! One of our artist - "Leah Webb" - brought them in today. Her fabric is great and the colors of the pumpkins just made the store look so "Autumny" ( okay I make up words ) !!! I love her pumpkins and especially how she "stacked" some of them....all hand sewn - no glue! ( I am the glue queen so I really appreciate when everything is sewn) There are three different sizes - small, medium and large! They are already in the store for sale as Leah promised more if they sold out.

The olde riding shoe had a marigold planted in it (in a plastic cup) but it died....lack of water....my fault :( !! So Tony shined it up and put an olde jelly jar inside - I filled it with water and now have a "unique" vase!

The store was quiet today so I got alot of work done....except - the last picture is my counter (work area behind the olde printer's desk that we use as our business counter) halfway thru the day....(doesn't look much better now...) This was really an organized mess....honest !! Notice the Dunkin' coffee Barb....keeps me going and going and going......

3 comments:

Beehind Thyme Primitives & French Rustic Cottage said...

Oh... my those... there pumpkins are to die for!!! Very good quality!!! I bet those will sell fast.

So glad to meet another shoppe owner... isn't it such fun???

Have a Wonderful Friday, Pamela
Blessings 2 you...

Saltbox Farm said...

Hey Perme, you have an award to accept at http://www.saltboxfarm.blogspot.com
Congrats!
BrunieMae

MISS PRUDENCE said...

THOSE PUMPKINS ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL.. CANNOT WAIT TO COME FOR DUCANS AND A SHOPPING SPREE TOO..XX